BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) business policy encourages employees to use their own cell phones as working tools. This way, the company drastically lowers its phone expenses and gains promptness and comfort.
The 2 keys to BYOD
- The employees use their own private cell phones.
- The company benefits from this because:
- It leads to a huge lowering of telephone charges.
- It saves up to 80% on call expenses.
- It increases the mobile network easily and at no cost.
- It provides an advanced online panel for user-management, call-monitoring and expense control.
Benefits for the company
- Phone rates are up to 80% lower than those offered by traditional phone providers.
- There are no additional costs for purchasing or managing new devices.
- No more fixed-period settlements from traditional providers.
- The service is instantly activated and deactivated.
- The amount of hired lines adjusts itself to the company’s needs with no waiting time.
- You can set up the phone number people will see when you call, the availability schedule, voice mail, automatic time set responses, etc.
- You can also get a customized version of the company’s APP, with its logotype and brand-name, accessible to employees only.
Benefits for the employee
- He uses his own terminal, the one he is already comfortable with.
- There is no need to have two cell phones anymore. Both personal and professional communications are managed from the same device.
- Work calls do not appear in his cell phone invoice.
- His private phone number will be secure: he will be assigned a different number for work-related calls, and that will be the one his customers will see and be able to contact.
- He can establish a schedule for incoming calls, configure voice mail, automatic answers, etc.